A Comprehensive Freight Management Program and World Class TMS with no Capital Investment Required.
Now more then ever, managing costs associated with the supply chain is a critical business issue. With prices at the pump skyrocketing, constraints on capacity, the ever-increasing demands of customers, the supply chain represents the most important area of opportunity for companies to reduce costs, increase profitability and maintain their competitive edge. Yet, in todays uncertain economic times, companies are running lean and required to do more with less. They do not have the available time or necessary resources to focus on the Supply Chain. As a result, more and more companies are looking for outside support and to the turnkey solutions and technology of third party logistics providers.
Pursuit has leveraged over 35 years of Freight Management experience and leading edge Technology to develop one of the most comprehensive Freight Management Solutions available. Our program offers a wide array of services and was designed to be flexible and customized to your unique requirements, and integrated accordingly to your current staff’s available resources and processes.
As a Freight Management customer, you will gain access to our buying power, technology and Best Practice Methodology with a priority focus on reducing costs, strengthening controls and providing access to critical and actionable transportation information.
Our Freight Management Process includes the following Steps and benefits:
1. ANALYSIS: We start by completing a no cost independent freight evaluation (Parcel, LTL and TL) to benchmark costs and identify opportunity for savings, including the potential to Consolidate shipments.
2. PLANNING: Working closely together with your in-house staff, we lay out a Project Management and Implementation Plan, including a plan for Technology to consider Integration requirements and the necessary workflows and data requirements for each user.
3. SOURCING: When it comes to Carrier Selection and Negotiation, we typically start with the same carriers you use right now. By combining your existing buying power with ours ($500M +), and leveraging our experience, insider knowledge and solid relationship in the industry, all enables us to negotiate savings. Carriers you select are downloaded into our systems Rate Engine to be optimized for execution.
4. CARRIER MANAGEMENT: Whether you choose to tender directly to the carrier, or prefer us to, Customer Service and Carrier Management is our responsibility. A dedicated single point of contact will verify and monitor all shipments and manage any exception that occur, including Claims Management. We can also manage your carrier contracts so you don’t have to.
5. FREIGHT AUDIT & PAYMENT: We will simplify costly processing functions. Your freight bills are all consolidated into one, easy-to-read weekly invoice that is accessible on-line at anytime.
6. MANAGEMENT: As we drive and monitor the Program, you will receive all of the information to support your business and control requirements. Process Engineers with deep expertise in continuous improvement will provide regular Management Reports and Executive Dashboards with KPI’s. Ongoing support and Consulting Services are included in our Program.
We will customize the above and structure pricing according to your specific requirements. In the end, you will have the peace of mind that you are getting the highest quality freight management service and at a cost, considerably less then investing the resources to manage it all on your own. Call your local Account Manager to learn more or for a no cost Freight Audit and Analysis.